Saturday, August 11, 2007

Nothing new under the sun

Despite the fact that I haven't written a word for a couple of months, there's really nothing new under the sun. All the new blankets look exactly like my old blankets. And the socks... let's not go there. I'm boring even myself with my knits. That's why I kinda forgot to photograph some blankets before shipping them. And with some blankets I mean around ten. Or twelve. Can't remember, sorry.

So, here's blanket number 128 which is really blanket number 138 or 139. Or maybe 140. Who cares. There's nothing new, as you can see.

7 Comments:

At 7:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors! Take heart, pictures are inspiring to readers! Maybe have fun taking photos in a different way and then the projects might seem less boring?

 
At 11:14 am , Blogger AnneV said...

Uusimmassa Harry Potterin loppukohtauksissa näkyy neulottu tilkkupeitto, tuossa alapuolella olevalla tyylillä tehty. Sinäkö sen neuloit? :-)

 
At 1:53 pm , Blogger piua said...

Hei, elä ny anna masennukselle taas valtaa ja noin negatiivisesti kuvaile tekemisiäsi!
Sie teet hienoja vilttejä ja saat olla ylpeä itsestäsi!

 
At 4:42 pm , Blogger Marg B said...

You and your knitting and your blankets and socks have value; both to the people who receive them and the other knitters who are inspired by you. They are not boring. They may not be the most challenging projects you ever undertake but they have value. Please stop putting yourself down.

 
At 4:44 pm , Blogger Marg B said...

I love the colours and patterns! For those of us who don't speak Finnish (I'm sure I'm not the only one!) can you tell us more about the project the blankets are for.

 
At 4:57 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Ten or twelve blankets I didn't see? That's kind of like not having gotten to meet Einstein. Or Alexander the Great. The horror! The horror! I LOVE seeing ALL your blankets!!!

 
At 9:36 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blankets!! Is there somewhere that you have your pattern for your squares? I would like to try making these mitered squares.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home